Projects have the ability to add PagerDuty, which provides improved system alerts for High and Critical bug report submissions (filtering will not include Low / Medium / Informational severity reports). It also allows you to create custom rules for notifications.
You can set up PagerDuty by selecting the 'PagerDuty' tab in the Immunefi Dashboard settings. Your options will include the following:
- Setup guide button: The button links to relevant documentation for the connection and disconnection to PagerDuty.
- API Key: Indicates whether or not the API Key is connected.
- API Key Text Box: If you do not have your API Key connected, you can enter it here.
- Send test notification: Once you have entered your API Key, click this button to validate it and to test the integration. You must run this test before you can save the API Key.
- Save: Once the integration has been successfully tested, you can save the API Key by clicking this button.
How do I generate an API Key?
If you do not already have an API Key, you will need to generate one before you can set up PagerDuty integration with the Immunefi dashboard. This guide will assume that you have on-boarded with Immunefi, have a project on the website, and that you have signed up with an account on PagerDuty.
Note: The screenshots below reflect the PagerDuty UI as it is at the time of this guide’s publication. PagerDuty may change their UI at any time.
Step 1: Set up your PagerDuty project for being alerted. Skip the next few steps if you already have a PagerDuty project. Click on ‘Services’ in the navigation menu to go to the services page. Then once there, click on ‘New Service’. You will see the page in the screenshot above. Give your name and description that describes your company or project. Click ‘next’.
Step 2: Click ‘next’.
Step 3: Click ‘next’.
Step 4: Make sure to select ‘Events API V2’ from the list of integrations. Then click ‘Create service’.
Step 5: You will see this page upon creating your new service. Copy the ‘Integration Key’ and save it to your notes. This is the API Key that you will use to configure PagerDuty integration with the Immunefi dashboard.
How do I disconnect PagerDuty?
To remove your project’s connectivity between the Immunefi platform and PagerDuty, click the 'Disconnect PagerDuty' button. This will include a prompt to confirm the update before processing the change.