While our focus is aimed at projects and whitehats communicating with each other to discuss and resolve reported vulnerabilities, we acknowledge that disagreements may arise. In the event that you cannot resolve an issue together, align on impact, severity and/or reward level, or in the event a whitehat becomes threatening or is breaking a rule of the Immunefi platform, you may add an Immunefi mediator for help.
See below for the options to request assistance from Immunefi:
1) Immunefi is NOT currently a participant in your bug report:
If you do not see a member of the Immunefi team in the report, a button will appear at the bottom right of your submission page. Click on “Request Help”:
A modal will then appear with the following options. Select one and a member of our team will be notified and auto-subscribed to your bug report to further assist:
2) Immunefi IS a currently listed participant in your bug report
If you do see Immunefi listed as one of the participants in your bug report, you can simply reach out to us directly via the `Comments` section by selecting `[Your Project Name] and Immunefi`. This will keep the conversation private between you and our team.
- Projects should always aim to resolve questions on the report validity and severity level directly with the whitehat
- Immunefi is available to assist in mediation once a project and whitehat cannot reach a resolution together
- The option will only appear as a separate tab/section (see below) when Immunefi is not already subscribed to the submission